- Over 3 years of experience working on enterprise projects as the Automation Test Engineer.
- 3 years working as Part-Time Ruby on Rails developer on StrongQA Ltd. Company.
- As a student, have been involved in the projects based on .NET and C#.
- Solid skills in a full test cycle process and Agile methodologies.
- Functional testing tools: Selenium, Capybara, Watir;
- BDD tools: Rspec, Cucumber.
- Have a lot of experience working with such technologies as: Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Ajax.
- Good knowledge of: XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, XAML, HAML, ERB, SQL.
Communicative and fast learner. I would like to improve my skills and learn something new.
Nikolay did a great job learning the feature, writing test cases, and creating automation. Good job!- Dan Dover, Pipewise
Mykola was a fantastic person to work with. He is an experienced tester with a vast and thorough knowledge. Able to find creative solutions to complex technical issues, he was always capable of adapting to new working environments and successfully deliver. Mate, our whole team will miss you, good luck in your future endeavors!- Sebastian Dracopol, Upwork