Manual Testing

Quality Assurance and Control

When a software product is being developed, even the skilled and talented developers are not able to write code without any errors. This is where software testing comes and takes the responsibility for ensuring full correctness, reliability, and high quality of the developed product.

To gain a good business reputation and growth, a company should pay a rapt and constant attention to the quality of their products.

Testing services diagram

About Manual Testing

Today more and more advanced automated tools aiming at providing functional testing activities appear in the test market. However automated testing occupies only 30% of all testing activities, the remaining 70% still belong to manual testing. Thus to ensure reliability and top quality level of products both manual and automation testing are essential.

Doing manual testing, a tester plays a role of end-user. He does not use any automation tools, but rather executes various test cases and test scenarios manually to identify unexpected behavior or defects. A good tester is expected to be very patient, attentive to details, observant, curious, creative, and innovative.

Manual testing (opposite automation testing) allows catching more real bugs which a user can come across when using a program. Therefore manual testing is vitally important. That’s where we can help you.

Our Testing Process

  • 1

    Assist with initial test planning.

  • 2

    Advise as to the proper tool selection and configuration.

  • 3

    Select which application areas to test.

  • 4

    Write test cases and test suites.

  • 5

    Prepare other test documents.

  • 6

    Execute tests.

  • 7

    Handle Defect Tracking.

  • 8

    Conduct Regression Testing.