Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Do you consider yourself an experienced Software Developer in Test with solid knowledge of creating test automation? Are you interested in working with Ruby? If your answer is yes, this position is for you.
We are now looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). The ideal candidate is expected to have at least one year experience in a high-level computer language (Ruby, Java, Phyton, etc) development and skills to create automated test cases from scratch.
- Closely interact with Quality Engineers, Developers, Release Managers, and Business Users to meet the objectives and deadlines.
- Contribute to constant improvements of QA processes and maintain product high quality throughout the full software development life cycle.
- Design and develop an automation framework for different types of software stack.
- Suggest and implement ways to improve continuous automation integration.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Good English is must
- Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Hands on experience with Selenium Webdriver, element identification with XPath, CSS
- Good knowledge of databases and ability to perform SQL queries
- Web and Mobile technologies knowledge, including API testing
- Strong experience in building and implementing of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with automated testing of mobile applications and end-to-end testing of e-commerce web sites is a big plus
- Clear understanding of Software Quality Assurance and Testing processes
- Nice to have experience with Ruby, Capybara, Cucumber, and RSpec
- Flexible work schedule
- Working at comfortable office in the city center
- Free QA trainings in our own training center
- Career growth opportunities
- Possibility to contribute to the development of our own open source products
- Excellent opportunity to share experience with experts in testing
- Performance review every six months